This post contains affiliate links from various advertisers which may earn me commissions should you click and make a purchase. I make a small commission which supports my work with children and teens.
First of all, papayas have numerous nutritional, digestive and medicinal properties. The good news is; they are available at your local market or vegetable store. How cool is that?
Better still, you can order papayas and a blender of your choice on the Jumia Market and have them delivered right at your doorsteps.
The Refresh Flavor Infusing Flask makes it easy to infuse your water with flavor from lemons or limes, fruits, berries, cucumber, melon, mint, ginger … the possibilities are endless. Featuring double walled stainless steel vacuum insulation that will keep your drinks cold or hot for up to 10 hours. Holds 450 ml.
- High quality, food grade stainless steel – no metallic aftertaste
- Double wall vacuum insulation – keeps drinks hot or cold up to 10 hours
- Removable infuser basket – made of durable, 100% BPA free Tritan plastic
- Conveniently sized – holds 450ml and fits in most cup holders
- Non-slip bottom – rubber base pad prevents slippage
How to craft the most amazing papaya smoothie
Crafting the most amazing papaya smoothie is easy. It is something you can do at home.
- 1 medium ripe papaya
- 2 ripe oranges
- 2 passion fruits
- 2 tea spoons of sugar/honey
Steps to making papaya juice
- Wash the papaya, peel, remove seeds and cut the papaya into small pieces.
- Pour water into the blender
- Place the pieces of papaya into the blender
- Squeeze orange juice into the mixer and add the passion fruits
- Blend to a smooth texture
- Add sugar/honey and blend to allow sugar/honey to blend in
- Pour in chilled glasses and serve immediately
Quick Papaya Facts
- Papaya is a fast-growing giant herb that produces fruits within 6-12 months
- Papaya leaves can cure malaria
- Christopher Columbus referred to papaya as ‘the fruit of angels’
- Papain helps in treating injuries and trauma
- Green papaya is a meat tenderizer
- Papaya contains Vitamin A, B and C. folic acid, calcium, magnesium, fiber and potassium
- Its seeds can be used as a substitute for pepper
- Papaya helps alleviate pain and adjusts menstrual flow in women
- Papaya helps in maintaining skin glow and gets rid of wrinkles
Points to note
- Unripe papaya contains harmful latex (a white milky sap) that can cause skin irritation and severe allergies.
- Excessive consumption of papaya can result into a temporary condition known as cartonemia.
I had fun learning how to craft the most amazing papaya smoothie. I guarantee that this activity will enable you to have fun and bond with your child. Research shows that doing things with your child creates trust and mutual understanding between parents and children.
I encourage you to make this smoothie together. Feel free to share how your experience was making this amazing papaya smoothie. Good luck!
Thanks for using my links to make purchases. I make a small commission which supports my work with children and teens.