This post contains affiliate links from various advertisers which may earn me commissions should you click and make a purchase. I make a small commission which supports my work with children and teens.
One of the main concerns of modern parenting is how to gain as a stay at home mom. This is especially for first time moms who re still finding their way around motherhood. The nature of parenting demands for close attention from parents. This calls for finding job opportunities one can do from the comfort of their home.
How to gain as a stay at home mom
- Bonding with your baby. The first 3-6 months are very crucial for your child’s development. Use this time to learn and know your baby better.
- Becoming an intercessor. There are so many people, especially soon-to-be first-time moms who need someone to stand in the gap. Have a list and make it a point of calling and praying for them over the phone.
- Turning your hobby into a business. Do you have a hobby such as baking, knitting, writing or singing? Or can you craft a killer fruit smoothie? This can be your new source of income. Start small and before you know it, you won’t need your old job anymore. Besides, having your own venture could open doors for other people as well.
- Start a day care venture. There are many mothers who take their babies to schools because they have no other alternative. You know what kind of environment you would like to leave your baby. Use the same to create an-out-of-the-box solution for other mothers who need day care services.
- Check our website for an opportunity that is specific to your skills. Well, I am sure you know another first time stay at home mom. Kindly share this post with her. This could be the spark she needs.
Thanks for using my links to make purchases. I make a small commission which supports my work with children and teens.